No bake- Hersey's Chocolate Candy Bar Pie. Great recipe for No bake- Hersey's Chocolate Candy Bar Pie. Quick & easy decadent desert that my Aunt Eva taught me growing up & it's a family favorite. This no bake Oreo pudding pie recipe is an easy dessert recipe to make.
It's quick, it's easy, and it features HERSHEY's Milk Chocolate Bars, which makes it delicious, too. Crunchy cookies, granola and peanuts are topped with creamy marshmallows, peanut butter and chocolate for a decadent treat. This chocolaty pie is simple and light enough to accent even the heaviest meal. You can have No bake- Hersey's Chocolate Candy Bar Pie using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of No bake- Hersey's Chocolate Candy Bar Pie
- Prepare of Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bar (with or without Almonds-your choice).
- Prepare of tub of Cool Whip or 2 small.
- It’s of Graham Cracker Pie Crust (store bought or homemade).
It's an Amish recipe that has been in my file for several years. In a large heavy saucepan, combine the candy bars, marshmallows and milk. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Using only Oreo cookie crumbs, butter, bittersweet chocolate, cream While my no bake Oreo crust sets up in the fridge, I make my no bake chocolate pie filling.
No bake- Hersey's Chocolate Candy Bar Pie instructions
- Gather your ingredients.
- Melt your Chocolate bar in a double boiler just to melt..
- In mixing bowl, mix your tub of cool whip and the chocolate bar (make sure your melted chocolate isn't hot) whip completely blended smooth..
- Spoon into your Graham Cracker pie crust and fill. You can add garnish as desired..
- Cover & place in fridge to chill and to store..
Break chocolate bars into pieces and place in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. "Today we are making a very easy, and delicious, peanut butter, candy bar pie." It is also very good to take along to your normal everyday events, Please. No Bake Chocolate Pie. by Chocolate Covered Katie. This rich, creamy, and secretly healthy no bake chocolate pie will be THE hit of any party! I think there are five different dark chocolate bars and a few bags of chocolate chips lurking in my pantry for when the chocolate monster strikes (aka. No-Bake Chocolate Icebox Pie is a chocolate lovers dream come true!