You can have Christmas Ham using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Christmas Ham
- Prepare 1 of bone in ham.
- You need 64 oz of pineapple juice.
- You need 2 cup of coke.
- You need 1 cup of mango rum.
- It’s 2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- You need 8 oz of can chipotle chiles in adobo.
- It’s 1 can of pineapple rings/slices.
Christmas Ham step by step
- mix pineapple juice, rum, and coke in a big enough dish to hold ham. place ham in with liquid and let sit at least 6 hrs then flip ham over and sit another 6 hrs.
- remove juice and save.
- sprinkle brown sugar over ham pating it in and lay pineapple slices on top..
- place in oven at 325' covered with foil or in roasting pan with lid.
- in the blender add juice left from soakin ham and chipotles, blend on high till smooth.
- every hour spoon some of the blended juice all over the surface of the ham.
- total cookin time about 4 hrs removin the lid or foil the last hour..
recipe by Tina Martinez @cookpad