Blueberry fluff cake 🥮. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping and cake cubes. Cook blueberries, sugar, cornstarch, and water together in a saucepan until berries soften. In a mixing bowl stir together Cool Whip, blueberries, marshmallows, almonds, and blueberry sauce.
Now take half of your blueberry pie filling and drop dollops over the angel food cake cubes. Place the remaining angel food cake cubes on top of the blueberry filling. Spread the lemon pudding over top of the angel food cake. You can make Blueberry fluff cake 🥮 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Blueberry fluff cake 🥮
- It’s 1 1/8 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of blueberries.
In a medium sized mixing bowl, cream together the butter, lemon zest, and sugar. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until combined. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, salt and baking powder. The Best Blueberry Cake With Yellow Cake Mix Recipes on Yummly
Blueberry fluff cake 🥮 instructions
- Micx the sugars together.
- Beat butter and sugars until fluffy. With an electric mixer, on medium speed, for about two minutes..
- Whisk two cups flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium bowl..
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating until mixed up. Beat half of the flour, until just incorporated, add half of the milk. Add in half of the remaining mixture of flour, then the remaining milk. Toss the blueberries in the end..
- Spread batter in prepared pan. Preheat oven at 350 degrees and bake for 35-40 minutes..
- And enjoy this delicious blueberry fluff cake..
Yellow Cake Mix Coffee Cake, Yellow Cake Mix Corn Bread, Yellow Cake Mix Gooey Bars. Get a load of this yummy "salad," ahem, dessert. Blueberry pie filling, crushed pineapple, pecans, Cool Whip and condensed milk. In a food processor, blend the graham crackers and pecans until finely chopped. If you are looking for a simple and delicious side dish that everyone is going to love, you have to try this Blueberry Fluff Salad.