Chicken Galantina for Christmas.
You can cook Chicken Galantina for Christmas using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Galantina for Christmas
- It’s 1 large of piece Chicken breast.
- You need 150 grams of Ham roast.
- Prepare 5 of Button mushrooms.
- It’s 200 grams of ☆Ground pork.
- Prepare 100 ml of ☆ Panko.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ☆Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Salt.
- You need 1 dash of ☆Nutmeg, clove.
- It’s 40 cm of Aluminium foil.
Chicken Galantina for Christmas step by step
- Remove the skin from the chicken, and spread it out in the center of the 40 cm aluminum foil..
- Cut the chicken into 2 cm cubes and the ham into 1 cm cubes, and mix together with mushrooms cut into 4 pieces and 1 teaspoon salt..
- Put ☆ into a bowl and mix until sticky..
- Combine Steps 2 and 3 together well, and roll into a cylinder on top of the skin from Step 1 while removing the air. Pack it tightly in the foil, and twist both ends..
- Steam over a medium heat in a steamer for 35 minutes. It is done once you poke it with a toothpick and the juices run clear..
- Immediately wrap it up in a bamboo mat, secure both ends with rubber bands, and let it cool while wrapped up firmly. Let it set in the fridge. Set aside any juices that come out at this point..
- Dissolve one cube of soup stock cube in 200 ml hot water, add in the juice from Step 6 along with 5 g gelatin, finely chopped red and yellow peppers, and a bit of finely chopped parsley, and let chill to harden. (All the ingredients here are not listed in the recipe.).
- Cut the chilled wrapped chicken Galantina into 1 cm thick slices..
- Arrange onto the center of a plate, and decorate around the edges with the aspic jelly cut junto small pieces around the edges. Garnish with herbs, and it is done..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad