Oyster Mushrooms Fried Rice.
You can cook Oyster Mushrooms Fried Rice using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Oyster Mushrooms Fried Rice
- Prepare 1 cup of wild rice.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chopped oyster mushrooms.
- It’s 1/4 cup of yellow onions.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of green peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 of habanero pepper (if you prefer, but remove after obtaining desired spicy taste).
- Prepare 1/4 of of chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of grape seed oil.
- You need of Sea salt (season to taste).
Oyster Mushrooms Fried Rice step by step
- Soak wild rice in spring water to reduce cooking time. Or place 1 cup of wild rice in four cups of spring water that has been brought to a boil. Cook 30-45 min or until rice is soft to touch/taste. (add 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt to water if preferred).
- Coat pan or wok with 4 tablespoons of grape seed oil over medium heat. Sauté veggies until soft and then add oyster mushrooms Add seasoning if desired (sea salt and onion powder).
- Add cooked wild rice to pan of veggies and oyster mushrooms. Stir and simmer for 10 min. To allow flavors to blend. Enjoy!.
recipe by eshivers @cookpad