Fried Banana Pumpkin Pudding.
You can make Fried Banana Pumpkin Pudding using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Banana Pumpkin Pudding
- It’s 15 oz of can of pumpkin pie filling.
- Prepare 2 large of bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of mini marshmallows.
- It’s 2/3 cup of coconut (shavings).
- You need 1/3 tsp of caramel extract.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of banana extract.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1 dash of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
Fried Banana Pumpkin Pudding instructions
- Mash banana, pumpkin pie, and coconut together..
- Add brown sugar, spice, and extracts along with half of marshmallows and coconut..
- Pour into small baking dish, cover in layer of marshmallow..
- Sprinkle coconut on top. Sprinkle pumpkin pie spice for garnish..
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Let cool..
- Scoop serving into small frying pan and cook until edges begin to caramelize..
- Serve hot with garnish of more coconut shavings, pumpkin spice, and powdered sugar..