Farali Katori Chaat.
You can make Farali Katori Chaat using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Farali Katori Chaat
- Prepare of sago katori :.
- You need of sago/ sabudana.
- You need of medium boiled potatoes.
- Prepare of roasted peanuts coarsely powdered.
- It’s of green chillies paste.
- You need of Sendha namak.
- Prepare of Stuffing:.
- It’s of Fried potato cubes.
- You need of Fried peanuts.
- Prepare of Dates/ Khajur sweet chutney.
- Prepare of Whisk fresh curd.
- It’s of Farali potato Sev.
- It’s of Pomegranate pearls.
- It’s of finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
Farali Katori Chaat instructions
- Wash and soak sago/ sabudana overnight or 6-8 hours. In mixing bowl add soaked sago, peeled boiled potatoes, coarsely crushed roasted peanuts, sendha namak and mix well to make smooth dough from it., green chillies paste.
- Take small stainless steel katori. Invert them. On it placed ball size mixture above prepared dough..press on it and give shape of katori as shown..
- Place this prepared katoris in hot oil, half fry for few minutes. Remove from flame. Cool little bit and separate sago/ sabudana katori from steel katori. Again deep fry these half fried sago katoris in hot oil on medium-slow flame till crispy golden..
- To assemble/ make Farali Katori Chaat.. Take 1or 2 fried sago katoris. Stuffed with fried potatoes cubes and peanuts. Sprinkle red chilli powder.(I had added salt in potato cubes at the time of frying)..
- On it pour 1-2 tbsp of whisk fresh curd. On it sprinkle dates/ khajur chutney. Sprinkle farali potato sev, garnish with chopped coriander leaves and pomegranate pearls. Similarly prepare all Farali Katori Chaat..
- Serve/ Relish Delicious Farali Katori Chaat immediately..
recipe by Jasmin Motta _ #BeingMotta @cookpad