Pear Mascarpone Cake. Easy Italian Pear Cake, a simple moist dessert or Afternoon Tea Cake. Made with creamy mascarpone and fresh pears. Your new family light dessert favorite, Pear Cake.
This cake is made with sweet and creamy mascarpone cheese and fresh pears, baked until tender and juicy. Pour into prepared pan and top with sliced pears. Be sure not to over bake. You can cook Pear Mascarpone Cake using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pear Mascarpone Cake
- You need 120 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 250 g of mascarpone.
- Prepare 35 g of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 190 g of all-purpose fluor.
- Prepare 70 g of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of pear (290 g) diced.
- Prepare 1 of pear (290 g) sliced.
- Prepare handful of granulated sugar.
Perfect for any time of day. As I mentioned in my last post, I am currently recovering from some surgery a few weeks ago. Spicy, but sweet, ginger based cupcakes topped with a super-smooth roasted pear mascarpone frosting. All topped with crumbled ginger snaps and candied golden ticket ginger pieces.
Pear Mascarpone Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 170 degree Celsius.
- At room temperature, mix the butter and confectioners sugar on low speed until creamy.
- Add the mascarpone and the vanilla extract, then add the eggs one by one.
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Whisk the dry ingredients into the wet gently. Make sure it’s well incorporated before adding the pear.
- Add the diced pear into the batter.
- Grease a 22 cm springform pan with butter and flour. Pour the batter in. Decorate the sliced pear on top of the batter, leave uncovered batter as little as possible. Sprinkle a handful of sugar on top.
- Bake for 1 hour in 170 degree Celsius then for 30 minutes in 180 degree Celsius. Cool on a wire rack for about 20 minutes before removing the springform pan. Dust the cake with confectioners sugar and enjoy it with your afternoon tea..
It will make for an amazing day. Ginger beer is a magical thing. The name itself is a bit deceiving, as it really isn't beer. Scrape the seeds from the vanilla bean and add the seeds and the scraped. This insanely delicious pear-nog spice cake can be made just as a snack cake.