Broccoli Christmas Tree.
You can cook Broccoli Christmas Tree using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli Christmas Tree
- Prepare of <Mashed potato>.
- It’s 2 medium of Potatoes.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- You need 15 grams of Butter.
- You need 2 tsp of Soup stock granules (Consomme bouillon powder).
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1 dash of (to taste) Nutmeg.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s of <Decoration>.
- It’s 2 head of Broccoli.
- It’s 1/4 of Yellow bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of Radish.
- Prepare 1 slice of Ham.
- It’s 1 of Grated cheese.
Broccoli Christmas Tree step by step
- Boil or microwave the potatoes, then peel and mash..
- Combine the mashed potato ingredients into a saucepan and stir while cooking over low heat. When the moisture has more or less evaporated and the texture is firm enough to handle, season with salt and pepper and let it cool..
- Pile the mashed potato on a plate, and stick pieces of broccoli boiled in salt water. Decorate as you like..
- The one in this recipe is decorated with sliced bell pepper, radish and heart-shaped ham. It's topped with a piece of bell pepper cut into a star and sprinkled with powdered cheese for a snowy effect..
- I made a simple one last year, with just cheddar cheese..
- This year I made a wreath-shaped version with smoked salmon and ikura (salmon roe). I put tartar sauce in the centre of the wreath..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad