Broccoli Christmas Tree Salad.
You can make Broccoli Christmas Tree Salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Christmas Tree Salad
- Prepare 2 head of Broccoli.
- It’s of Potato salad:.
- It’s 5 of Potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 4 slice of Ham.
- Prepare 50 grams of Corn.
- It’s 2 slice of Sliced cheese.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper, mayonnaise.
- Prepare of For decorations:.
- It’s 1 of Tomato, fish sausages, cheese, bell peppers, etc..
Broccoli Christmas Tree Salad step by step
- Chop the broccoli into pieces and boil. It's easier to decorate with different sizes of broccoli..
- Boil the potatoes and mash. Cut the ham into bite-sized pieces. Cut the cucumber into thin slices, sprinkle on salt, and squeeze out any excess water that comes out. Put them all in a bowl..
- Cut sliced cheese and place into the bowl. Add corn. Season with mayonnaise, salt and pepper..
- Make a base of the tree with potato salad..
- Start decorating from the bottom with the broccoli..
- It's easier to decorate with large broccoli pieces on the bottom, and smaller pieces on the top..
- Poke uncooked spaghetti strands in fish sausages and cheese, etc. for decorations..
- It should look like this..
- Put stick on the broccoli tree, and it's done!.
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad