Sev Puri Bomb.
You can make Sev Puri Bomb using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sev Puri Bomb
- You need of sev puris(24 -30 puris).
- You need of stuffing–.
- You need of mashed boiled potatoes.
- Prepare of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare of finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of green chillies ginger paste.
- You need of asafoetida.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of spicy green chutney.
- Prepare of fresh coriander leaves.
- You need of spicy green chillies.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of black rock salt.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Prepare of dates- lemon chutney/ khajur chutney.
- Prepare of red dates(boiled).
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- It’s of roasted cummin seeds powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of make maida slurry–.
- It’s of maida.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs for coating.
- You need of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of Besan Sev to garnish.
- It’s of Tomato ketchup to serve.
Sev Puri Bomb instructions
- For stuffing –In a mixing bowl add all mentioned ingredients for making it. Mix well and keep aside. Prepared bread crumbs by toasting 6-8 bread slices,and grind in a mixer jar..
- Prepared both green chutney and dates/ khajur chutney with the mentioned ingredients for making it,by grinding in mixer jar with little water.( Keep the consistency of chutneys thick..
- Heat oil in frying pan.Take 8 puris(at a time). Apply little of green chutney on 4 Puris,and little of dates/ khajur chutney on another 4 Puris as shown..
- Prepared thin slurry by adding enough water to maida flour,salt. Mix well, On red chutney coated Puri place little stuffing mixture, covered with green chutney spread Puri.(See the photos)..
- Dip these prepared stuffed sevpuri in maida slurry,coat each with bread crumbs as shown. Similarly prepare all..
- Deep fry in hot oil on medium flame till crispy golden brown..
- Place on serving plate,on each put little khajur chutney on it little green chutney and sprinkle besan sev. Serve/ Relish Delicious SevPuri Bombs with tomato ketchup..
recipe by Jasmin Motta _ #BeingMotta @cookpad