White Christmas Wreath Bento Lunchbox.
You can cook White Christmas Wreath Bento Lunchbox using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of White Christmas Wreath Bento Lunchbox
- Prepare 1 of serving Plain cooked rice.
- It’s 1 slice of Ham.
- It’s 1 slice of Sliced cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Ketchup.
White Christmas Wreath Bento Lunchbox step by step
- Wrap the rice in plastic wrap and form into a ball..
- Using your thumb, push a hole into the center..
- Cut ham into thin slices (about 3~5 mm) and place them on the rice so that it looks like a ribbon..
- With a toothpick, use ketchup to make dots on the ribbon..
- Cut out 2 small hearts and 2 small triangles from the sliced cheese. With a straw, cut out a small circle. If you don't have cutters, use a toothpick to cut..
- Form the cheese to look like a bow and place it on the ribbon. It's finished..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad