Christmas Potato Salad Wreath.
You can cook Christmas Potato Salad Wreath using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Christmas Potato Salad Wreath
- Prepare 5 medium of Potatoes.
- You need 4 slice of Ham.
- It’s 1/2 of Cucumber (slim type).
- You need 50 grams of Corn (frozen).
- You need 2 of Sliced cheese.
- It’s 1 of Salt, pepper, mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of Baby leaves.
- You need 2 of Cherry tomatoes.
Christmas Potato Salad Wreath instructions
- Boil then mash the potatoes. Cut the ham into easy-to-eat pieces. Thinly slice the cucumber and sprinkle salt, later squeeze out the liquid..
- Cut the cheese slice and add it to ingredients prepped in Step 1, along with the corn. Then add the mayonnaise, salt, and black pepper..
- Form the potato salad into a wreath..
- Decorate with baby greens and cut mini tomatoes. Done..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad