Cranberry Orange Pretzel salad.
You can make Cranberry Orange Pretzel salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Orange Pretzel salad
- You need of packages of strawberry jello.
- It’s of no bake jello cheesecake.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of + 2tbsp granulated sugar.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- Prepare of package of glazed or praline pecans.
- It’s of crushed pretzels.
- Prepare of mandarin oranges.
- You need of can of whole berry cranberry sauce.
Cranberry Orange Pretzel salad step by step
- Start by preparing strawberry jello by package directions. Allow to set up in the refrigerator until it is like egg yolk texture otherwise the fruit will sink.
- In your package of no bake jello cheesecake you will find a bag of Grahm cracker crust. Mix crushed pretzels, finely chopped praline pecans, and the package of Grahm cracker crumbs along with (1/4 cup of sugar + 2 tbsp) & 2 1/2 sticks of butter melted. Your mixture should stick together.
- Place even amounts of mixture in the bottom of serving dishes..
- Combine the package of cheesecake mix with 1 cup of milk. Cream together cream cheese and remaking 1/4 cup of sugar. Add in sour cream at the end.
- Place on top of pretzel crust layer in even amounts. I recommend a piping bag. All is to set up for an hour before adding jello layer.
- Take canned cranberries mix with chopped mandarin oranges and mix with strawberry jello. Place on top if cheesecake layer and allow plenty of time to set up overnight.
recipe by Honeybeelifting @cookpad