Creamy Bread Cake. Let the ice cream soften at room temperature: Lauren found that allowing the ice cream to soften at room temperature before mixing into the batter produced a lighter bread. The bread made with ice cream softened in the microwave didn't have quite the same airiness. Use different pans: Try a small tart pan or pie dish for baking.
Ingredients of Creamy Bread Cake
- You need of Butter cream frosting.
- Prepare 200 gm of – Butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons of – Liquid Milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of – Vanilla essence.
- You need 100 gm of – Icing Sugar.
- It’s of Bread.
- Prepare 16 slices of – Bread.
- Prepare of Sugar Syrup.
First off, let's talk about what this bread tastes like. It will, of course, vary based on the flavor of ice cream that you choose. But, I would call it a breakfast bread – falling into the same category as banana bread or zucchini bread. It's sweet, but not sweet enough to be called cake.
Creamy Bread Cake instructions
- First mix all the ingredients to make the Butter Cream Frosting..
- With the help of the mixer, mix the butter, liquid milk and vanilla essence along with icing sugar..
- Put a little amount of cream on the board and place the bread slices one by one and brush the sugar syrup on top to moist the bread. Now apply the cream..
- Keep placing the bread on top of each other and repeat the process of sponging the bread with syrup and apply cream..
- Now cover the cake with all the cream and make a plain surface. Cover all sides as well. Make it smooth and even. And keep it in the fridge for about 1/2 hour. After that, decorate cake with piping bag..
- Decorate with piping in the sides and also grate some dark chocolate in the middle..
- Enjoy your bread cake..
A few years ago, when I developed recipes for my cookbook, Weeknight Baking, I was determined to find the best banana bread recipe. I tried simple and beloved recipes like Joanne Chang's Flour Bakery banana bread, and recipes with complicated techniques like making banana syrup for the bread. I'm not going to lie—comparing them all to one another as a tough. Combine ice cream and flour in a large bowl. Grease loaf pan with nonstick spray.