Mini Pecan Pie Tarts.
You can make Mini Pecan Pie Tarts using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Pecan Pie Tarts
- You need 1 cup of Chopped Pecans.
- You need 2 tbsp of Melted Butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Large Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 1 pinch of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 packages of Filo Tart Shells.
Mini Pecan Pie Tarts step by step
- Set aside tart shells and pecans. 2 packages of tart shells yields 30 tarts and can be found in the freezer section of your grocery store..
- Blend all other ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add pecans to mixture and mix well.
- Arrange tart shells on baking sheet and fill with mixture.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool for roughly 20 minutes of more.
- Eat eat eat!!! Nom nom!!!.