Pecan pie cookies. Mini pecan pie-shaped cookies filled with a rich pecan filling are something different for your cookie tray this year. Pecan Pie Cookies start with a premade pie crust cookie topped w/ caramel-y pecans & a Pecan pie is always a favorite around here! If I'm going to have pie for dessert, it's going to be a pecan pie.
That's why pecan pie cookies are such a delicious alternative. This pecan pie recipe doesn't use corn. Pecan Pie Bars are an easy way to enjoy pecan pie! You can make Pecan pie cookies using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Pecan pie cookies
- Prepare of filling you will need.
- It’s 2 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn syrup.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar , packed.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of semi sweet chocolate (optional ).
- It’s 1/2 cup of pecans.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 box of pie crust ( your favorite ).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
A shortbread crust topped with sweet filling Pecans – Of course you need pecans for this recipe! Pecan Pie Cookies from Delish.com are a must this holiday season. The tastiest way to have your pecan pie faster. Bite sized Pecan Pie Cookies – an alternative to traditional pecan pie with the same delicious flavor If you like pecan pie, you will love these Pecan Pie Cookies.
Pecan pie cookies instructions
- InstructionsPreheat oven to 400°F.In a large non-stick pan, combine butter, pecans, brown sugar, corn syrup, salt and eggs. Cook on the stove top over medium-low heat just until thickened. (You don't want it dry, just slightly thickened, about the consistency of pudding). Remove from heat add vanill extract, set aside.Unroll dough and using a 3" cookie cutter, cut out circles. Gently fold about ⅛-1/4" up on the edges.Spoon 1 tablespoon of the pecan mixture into each circle.Place on a parchment lined pan (it's important to line it) and bake 8 minutes or until filling is just set. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.Place chocolate chips in a small Ziploc bag (use brand name, the store brands tend to leak). Microwave about 15 seconds or until mostly melted. Snip off a tiny corner of the baggie and drizzle chocolate over the cookies. Cool until set..
They're thin, caramelized bites of the. These scrumptious little cookies are like bite-sized pecans pies. If your holiday plans include making batches of cookies to serve or give as gifts, these cookies can be a family occasion. Take everything you love about pecan pie and these cookies have it. Pecan Pie Cookies are an easy cookie recipe that tastes like pecan pie!