Cute Snowman Cookie Balls.
You can cook Cute Snowman Cookie Balls using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cute Snowman Cookie Balls
- You need 75 grams of Butter.
- You need 30 grams of Powdered sugar.
- You need 50 grams of Almond powder (or chopped walnuts).
- You need 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 12 of M&M's.
- You need of For decoration.
- It’s 1 of powdered sugar, chocolate writing pen.
Cute Snowman Cookie Balls instructions
- Pan fry almond powder until fragrant. Let cool completely. Do the same if using chopped walnuts..
- Knead room temperature butter, add powdered sugar. Mix well until white..
- Add cooled almond powder and flour into the bowl. Mix in a cutting motion..
- When it breaks into tiny pieces,.
- Bring it all together..
- Roll into 2 cm circles, put two balls together and line them up..
- Stick M&M's vertically about 2/3 deep into the snowmen noses. Bake for 15 minutes at 340°F/170°C. Do not over bake to avoid browning..
- When cooled, cover the noses with small pieces of paper and sprinkle powdered sugar. Of course, you don't have to add sugar. It's up to you..
- Use a chocolate decorating pen to draw cute designs and they're finished It's best to hold the pen vertically and draw slowly..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad