Horseshoe cake *mom's recipe*. See more ideas about Cake, Horse cake and Western cakes. Originating in Springfield, Illinois the Horseshoe is a regional favorite. This open-faced sandwich is made with toasted bread topped with hamburger patties and piled high with french fries and cheese sauce.
FAST! search. categories Melt butter in saucepan. Cook, stirring, until mixture is smooth and bubbly. For the crust: Melt the butter in a covered microwave-safe medium bowl in the microwave. You can make Horseshoe cake *mom's recipe* using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Horseshoe cake *mom's recipe*
- You need of Ingredient A.
- You need 10 of cold eggs (6 whole/ 4 yolks).
- It’s 160 g of Caster sugar.
- It’s of Ingredient B.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ovalette.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of C Ingredient.
- Prepare 150 g of Top flour/ Hong Kong flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need of Ingredient D.
- Prepare 75 g of melted butter.
- You need of Ingredient E.
- Prepare 3 g of chocolate emulco/paste.
- Prepare of Ingredient F.
- It’s of Nutella.
- Prepare 12 of *12 tray.
Prepare cake batter according to box directions, using bourbon to replace ⅓ cup water. Bake and cool cakes according to box directions. Using horseshoe template, carve cakes into horseshoe shape. While there are tons of Mother's Day gifts to choose from every year, there's one gift that will always make your mom smile: a gorgeous Mother's Day cake.
Horseshoe cake *mom's recipe* instructions
- Beat ingredient A until foamy. Medium high speed..
- Preheat oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.
- Add ingredient B and beat for another 5-10 minutes. After beating, the consistency should be at a stiff peakish. At low speed, add ingredient C then increase speed for 1-2minutes.
- In a small bowl, add in small amount of the batter into the melted butter and whisk/fold. When everything is well mix, add the small batter that we have mixed into the rest of the batter and fold it gently.
- Take out 110-150g of the batter and add in ingredient E. This will be our chocoate mixutre. Place the batter into a piping bag. Take out 10 g of the chocolate mixture and place it into a smaller piping bag.This is for the design and the rest are for the base..
- Pipe out the chocolate base neatly onto the tray. Then, add in the white batter on top of it. Lastly, grab your small piping bag and create some design on the white batter..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180°C.
- When it's done. Add in desired filling on your cake (On the chocolate base) add fold im gently to prevent any breakage then wrap your cake with a cling wrap. •If cake is too thick, it may break like the second picture below (i used 8*8 tray which explains the thickness of the cake).
Whether you're hosting people for a party or you're just hanging out with the woman who means the most to you, there's always a need for a sugary sweet treat. Combine the flour, sugar and baking soda in the bowl of a stand mixer or mixing bowl. For an easy yet impressive birthday cake, try this recipe — it starts with a boxed cake mix and butterscotch pudding. She gave it to her children, who modified the recipe and have opened a Gooey Butter Cake Bakery! The purpose of this detailed recipe is to help beginners to successfully create this cake at the first attempt.