Easter Bunny Pecan Pie Bars. This pecan bar recipe is the perfect little gift this winter. Send your favorite holiday travelers on their way with a package of these nutty little bars to eat when they get home. Best Ever Pecan Pie Bars takes the amazing pecan pie and transforms it into irresistible bars.
Pecan Pie Bars are an easy way to enjoy pecan pie! A shortbread crust topped with sweet filling & crunchy pecans. Can You Make Pecan Pie Bars in Advance? You can make Easter Bunny Pecan Pie Bars using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easter Bunny Pecan Pie Bars
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of room temperature butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark corn syrup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Melted butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of pecan halves.
- It’s 1 of chocolate easter bunny.
That's one of the things I love so much about this recipe, it that it's PERFECT for making in advance. Pecan Pie Surprise Bars (Featured below) So-Easy Lemon Bars Choose-A-Fruit Mini Pies Peach Pie In a Jar Chocolate Truffle Cake Pops. New Zealand, Netherland Dwarf, Blanc de Hotot, Belgian Hare, Cinnamon, English Lop, Jersey Wooly, Checkered Giant, English Spot, Dutch, Lionhead, Silver Marten, American, English Angora. Cover and refrigerate bars.. substitute for pecan pie.
Easter Bunny Pecan Pie Bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9×13 pan..
- In large bowl mix all crust ingredients until dough can be pinched together..
- Dump in pan and disperse evenly on bottom of pan, pushing together to form bottom layer of crust..
- Bake crust for 10 minutes. In another large bowl mix filling eggs and sugar..
- Then mix in dark corn syrup, melted butter and vanilla extract..
- Mix in pecans and chunks of easter bunny..
- Bake 35 minutes. Allow to completely cool before serving..
So you can forget baking two pies, this recipe will feed your whole crowd! Pecan Pie Bars have all the tempting flavors a pecan pie in easier to make bar form! If you are like me, sometimes it can seem tedious to make a pie from scratch. How to store pecan pie bars? You can keep them in gallon sized freezer bags with parchment paper in between each layer of bars.