Dahi Fulki Chaat.
You can have Dahi Fulki Chaat using 30 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Dahi Fulki Chaat
- Prepare of For Dahi mix (curd mix).
- Prepare of homemade curd.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of Black Salt.
- It’s of sugar (as per taste).
- It’s of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- It’s of Garlic paste.
- It’s of water (approx 300 ml).
- Prepare of For Fulkis.
- It’s of gram flour (besan).
- It’s of green chillies (finely chopped).
- Prepare of asafoetida.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- You need of cumin seeds.
- It’s of medium size Chopped onion.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of water (for batter).
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- It’s of For serving.
- It’s of Dahi Fulki.
- You need of Spicy Green Chutney.
- Prepare of Sweet and tangy dates Chutney.
- It’s of Black Salt.
- It’s of Roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder.
- You need of Chopped onions.
- It’s of Chopped coriander.
- You need of Namkeen/ sev.
Dahi Fulki Chaat step by step
- For Curd Mix: Take big and deep vessel pour curd in it. Add sugar, salt..
- Along with black salt, corse Crush cumin seeds and Chilli flakes..
- Add garlic paste and water mix it all well. Keep in refrigerator..
- Now Fulkis: Take a pan for frying add oil and keep on low flame. Now take a mixing bowl add gram flour, Chopped Chillies, asafoetida, Cumin seeds..
- Along with red chilli powder, salt, Chopped onion and water..
- Mix without lumps. Add baking soda 1/2 tsp water mix it well..
- Oil is hot by now drop very small small pakodis with Ur hands or help of spoon. Fry golden. Now all Fulkis r ready, curd is also ready..
- Drop all Fulkis in curd mix. Soak them for atleast 1/2 hr. I soak it for hr..
- Now serve: take serving bowls take dahifulkis in it, spread green chutney, sweet dates chutney, some roasted cumin powder, black salt and red chilli powder..
- Some coriandor leaves, Chopped onions and Sev Garnishing is done and serve super spicy, tangy, sweet Dahi Fulki Chaat…. It is very delicious and won't resist in one bowl….. Enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy.
recipe by Suvas Shah @cookpad