Chocolate truffles balls.
You can cook Chocolate truffles balls using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Chocolate truffles balls
- You need 2 cups of leftover cake crumbles.
- You need 50 gm of caster sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of Coco powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of drinking chocolate powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated coconut.
- You need 1 tbsp of walnut powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted dark chocolate.
- It’s 50 gm of butter.
- You need of For garnishing melted White chocolate,cherry.
Chocolate truffles balls instructions
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Shape into small round balls..
- Dip each balls in melted dark chocolate and keep aside for set..
- Then garnish with melted White chocolate and cherry..
- Serve as an party menu or as a kids tiffin..
recipe by Kalpana Solanki @cookpad