Waffles With One Egg.
You can make Waffles With One Egg using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Waffles With One Egg
- It’s 100 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 5 grams of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 30 grams of Margarine.
- You need 20 grams of Sugar.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
Waffles With One Egg step by step
- Melt the butter by heating over a double boiler or in the microwave. Beat the egg and set aside..
- Add the cake flour, baking powder, and sugar to a bowl and mix in a circular motion..
- Add the egg and milk a little at a time and mix well. Once it's smooth, add the butter..
- Add one ladle's worth of the batter (about 80 ml) to your waffle maker and cook..