Carrot Cake Cupcakes.
You can have Carrot Cake Cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- You need 200 grams of Grated carrots.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 125 ml of Oil.
- It’s 10 ml of Vanilla.
- Prepare 200 grams of Sugar.
- You need 50 grams of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 180 ml of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 300 grams of Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 2 grams of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of Nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cloves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ground ginger.
- Prepare 100 grams of Walnuts.
- It’s 130 grams of Raisins.
- It’s 120 grams of Crushed pineapple with juice.
Carrot Cake Cupcakes step by step
- Place raisins in a bowl with the pineappe, Let soak for at least an hour. Toast walnuts either in the oven or on stove until fragrant. Finely grate carrots..
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C and prepare your tins. In a bowl, add flour, soda, spices, and salt and whisk to combine..
- In another bowl, mix the eggs and sugars on medium speed for about 5 minutes or until the mix is pale and double in volume. Add in the oil and vanilla..
- Alternate the buttermilk with the flour mixture, reserving a bit of flour to dust the walnuts with. Add the carrot and raisins and mix. Add the walnuts and last of the flour until just combined. Spoon into tins..
- This recipe actually made 24 cupcakes, 6 egg shaped individual cakes, and two 6" round layers. Omitting the walnuts and/or raisins will give you less..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with dry crumbs..
- These get better the next day so make a batch up ahead of time and make your frosting day of..
recipe by Cassandra Newcomb @cookpad