Swiss Meringue Butter Icing for cupcake and cake. Classic Cake Recipes with a Modern Twist. Masterclass: How to Decorate a Layer Cake with Smooth Buttercream Icing Swiss meringue buttercream is silky and pipes beautifully on cakes and cupcakes.
I did NOT use the icing recipe here – I used a lemon butter icing. Add the butter, one piece at a time, and beat until incorporated after each addition. Don't worry if the buttercream appears curdled after all the butter has been Red Hot Velvet Cake with Cinnamon Buttercream. You can cook Swiss Meringue Butter Icing for cupcake and cake using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Swiss Meringue Butter Icing for cupcake and cake
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of egg white.
- It’s 2 tsp of pure Vanilla.
- It’s 2 Stick of salted / unsalted butter room temperature, cut into smal.
- Prepare 11/2 stick of crisco non vegetable(cut into small cubes).
- Prepare 2 2/3 cup of icing sugar.
A cake (or cupcakes) frosted with Swiss Meringue Buttercream can be left out at room temperature A cake or cupcake frosted with this icing can be left out at room temperature (preferably in an Once all butter has been beaten into the meringue, scrape down the sides of the bowl and stir again. Whether you're making cupcakes or a small cake, let this swiss meringue buttercream be your go-to frosting recipe. I'd go with basic buttercream icing that does NOT use butter at all. It uses shortening (I know, using butter creates a more All Reviews for Swiss Meringue Buttercream for Cupcakes.
Swiss Meringue Butter Icing for cupcake and cake step by step
- Bring a boil water into the pot. Place mixing bowl on top the pot that contains egg white, sugar, vanilla. Whisk constantly until reaching 140 -160 C. Then turn of the heat..
- Beat white egg liquid until cool and stiff. Place ice cube, or something cool from the freezer under the bowl while you beat it. Its the purpose to make faster way to get cool of white egg..
- When egg white cool down and stiff, turn off mechine, and scrap down all the acces..
- Start again mixing with medium speed and beat butter one by one. Continue with crisco. Once butter and crisco done, increase high speed the mechine about 2 mnt..
- Last step, pour icing sugar into the butter. Cover the bowl using kitchen cloth, so it will not spread all over. Start mixing with low speed. After 30 sec continue increace speed around 2 mnt. And ready to decorate..
Swiss Meringue Buttercream is a silky, elegant frosting for cakes and cupcakes made with whipped egg whites, sugar and butter. I have rubber spatulas which I only use when I have meringue base frosting like royal icing. See more ideas about Cupcake cakes, Swiss meringue buttercream and Cake recipes. Banana Chocolate Chip Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting Best Buttercream Icing, Italian Buttercream, Cupcake Icing, Swiss Meringue Buttercream, Cupcake Cakes, Chocolate.