4 Ingredients vegan smoothie.
You can make 4 Ingredients vegan smoothie using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 4 Ingredients vegan smoothie
- Prepare of Silk Vanilla dairy-free creamer.
- It’s of Oatly barista edition oat milk.
- You need of Ground flax seed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of to a cup of Frozen strawberries.
4 Ingredients vegan smoothie instructions
- In a blender add the frozen strawberries. Depending on how much you want or how many people you are making it for you can use 1/2 or 1 cup of frozen berries. Add both the oat milk and creamer to the top of the strawberries to cover them. Add on tbsp of flax seed. Blend! I like a smooth not super thick shake so if it's too thick just adjust the milk. Top with the fruit..
recipe by ancore @cookpad