Momma's Best Peanut Butter Cookies. These Peanut Butter Cookies have the most amazing melt-in-your-mouth texture, with crisp edges and a creamy, rich peanut butter It's my favorite peanut butter cookie! If you look down in the comments, you'll see that many people say these are the best. These classic peanut butter cookies are easy and the best base for any other cookie creation.
Plus, these peanut butter cookies are flourless, so they're also gluten free. These peanut butter cookies are flavored with a touch of almond extract. The recipe doesn't call for a drizzle of chocolate, but don't let that stop you. "These are the best peanut butter cookies I have ever had," naedwards says. "My whole family loves them, including me who usually dislikes peanut. You can make Momma's Best Peanut Butter Cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Momma's Best Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need of butter or margarine.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Prepare of peanut butter.
- You need of flour.
- Prepare of homemade or store bought Vanilla.
- It’s of baking soda.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of salt (optional).
The best ever soft and chewy peanut butter cookies that everyone goes completely crazy for! I immediately filled my entire pantry shelf with peanut butter, and weekends consisted of me making peanut butter cookies like they were going out of style. These are my idea of the perfect peanut butter cookie! Soft and chewy packed with peanut butter flavor.
Momma's Best Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375*F(190*C)..
- Cream together butter and sugars. Add in eggs and mix very well. Add in vanilla and mix again..
- Add peanut butter and mix to smooth!!.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add into peanut butter mix!! Mix well and scrape bottom of bowl to make sure all flour is incorporated well!!.
- Form small balls and place on increased baking sheet!!.
- Dip a fork into flour and make cross hatch pattern on cookies!!.
- Bake in 375* oven for 12 minutes for chewy cookies and 15-17 minutes for crispier cookies!!.
- Makes about 5 dozen medium sized cookies or 6 dozen smaller cookies!!.
- Chopped peanuts may be added if you like but not necessary!!.
Plus they're quick and easy to make! I like peanut butter in cookies (these peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, for instance, or this oatmeal I tried almost all the recipes that come up when you google "best peanut butter cookies in the history of ever" and they were either too greasy, too crispy, too thin…too many things I didn't want. With peanut butter cookies, however, the peanut butter already makes the cookies soft. More brown sugar made them EXTRA soft, so they fell apart. The BEST peanut butter for cookies is a processed creamy peanut butter, preferably Jif or Skippy. (Those are my preferred brands for baking.) These soft peanut butter cookies are easy to make, full of peanut butter flavor, and don't require any dough chilling!