Dates and oats balls.
You can have Dates and oats balls using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Dates and oats balls
- You need of date paste.
- Prepare of and a half of oats.
- It’s of butter.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Prepare of roasted sesame to decorate.
- You need of crushed pistachios to decorate.
Dates and oats balls instructions
- Put oats in the tray and then enter the oven and leave to become oats color blonde for two minutes..
- Over low heat non-stick pan and placed melt the butter and add brown sugar and stirring is continued until we have a combination metal toffee is made up, but that should not boil mix In food processer put dates paste, oats, blend the butter and brown sugar and mix well; until it becomes a paste.
- Constitute a medium-sized balls or to taste. And jacketed dates balls with sesame or roasted pistachios..
recipe by Kitchen &cook @cookpad