Chocolate Banana cake. Mix flour with remaining dry ingredients. When cool, frost generously with chocolate butter frosting. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
When the urge for an easy decadent dessert hits, this Chocolate Banana Cake is perfect for a quick and easy treat. This chocolate banana cake is a layer cake made extra moist and flavorful with mashed ripe bananas in the batter. Frost this delicious chocolate banana cake with chocolate frosting or a cream cheese frosting. You can make Chocolate Banana cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana cake
- You need 1 of – Large banana.
- Prepare 1 cup of – wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of – coco powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of – baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of – baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of – cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of – palm sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of – milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of – oil.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
Ripe bananas are the secret to achieving a rich texture, while baking cocoa and sugar give the cake a luxurious chocolate flavor. Enjoy it for an afternoon snack or a post-dinner treat on any day of the week. This cake is the result of two people, each asking me to make their favorite dessert – one banana bread, the other a chocolate cake – but only having enough time to make one. Combining these two flavors into one cake was a no-brainer.
Chocolate Banana cake step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degree Fahrenheit or heavy kadai for 15 mins with low flame.
- A large bowl take a banana and mash it well and add palm sugar mix it well until sugar dissolved.
- In this add milk and oil mix it well.
- Place sieve over a bowl add all dry items and sift it flour and gently mix everything well.
- Grease the cake pan with ghee and pour the batter in pan and put oven for 25 mins or kadai for 35 to 40 mins.
- Then our cake ready.
Of course, I could just choose to make one of the cakes, but you know me… Double Chocolate Banana Cake. This lightened up chocolate cake has no oil, uses bananas and applesauce to keep it moist, and has just the right amount of chocolate to make it feel like an indulgent treat. Cream butter, sugar substitute and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Melt the chocolate in a low oven, microwave, or in a bowl set over a pan of barely. Instead of limiting myself to vanilla or chocolate, I took a look around my kitchen, saw the bunch of ripe, spotted bananas on my counter, and was immediately inspired to make a moist, chocolate-y banana cake with a salted peanut butter frosting.