Jack Daniel's Pecan Pie.
You can cook Jack Daniel's Pecan Pie using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jack Daniel's Pecan Pie
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark corn syrup.
- You need 3 of large eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Pecan halves.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of Jack Daniel's.
- You need 1 of 9 in. pie shell, unbaked.
- You need 1 of cookie sheet.
Jack Daniel's Pecan Pie instructions
- Preheat oven at 375..
- In a bowl, add sugar, melted butter, Jack Daniel's and stir well..
- Then add dark corn syrup, beaten eggs, pecans and stir well..
- Place filling into pie shell. Transfer pie onto cookie sheet and place in oven..
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes. Then lower to 350 and bake for additional 25 minutes or until pie has set..