Wilton's Red velvet cheese cake cupcakes. Carefully spoon reserved plain batter over red velvet batter. Drop spoonfuls of reserved red velvet batter on top; swirl with a small spatula. Whether it's Valentine's Day, Christmas or just a lazy Sunday afternoon, there's never a wrong time for red velvet cupcakes!
Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcakes – the perfect easy cupcake recipe for any holiday! Homemade red velvet cake, cheesecake, and cream cheese frosting in one! A red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting is always a classic treat. You can have Wilton's Red velvet cheese cake cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wilton's Red velvet cheese cake cupcakes
- You need of granham cracker crust.
- It’s of graham cracker crumbs.
- You need of butter, melted.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- It’s of filling.
- You need of cream cheese, soften.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- You need of clear vanilla extract.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- You need of sour cream.
- It’s of cake.
- It’s of favorite red velvet mix or from scratch recipe.
- You need of water, oil, eggs directed by pkg to prepare mix.
Check out our easy to follow red velvet cake recipe including ingredients, tools and step-by-step instructions. Browse Wilton online for thousands of recipes. This delicious cheesecake recipe combines rich, tasty brownies with a sweet cream cheese layer to create a dessert that is perfect for sharing with a special someone. Use Wilton Red-Red Icing Color to add some color to your dessert, or omit the color for a sweet treat you can enjoy anytime of year!
Wilton's Red velvet cheese cake cupcakes instructions
- Line muffin pan with baking cups.
- In small bowl, stir together graham crumbs, butter, and sugar. Press 1/2 tbs of mixture in each baking cup; press down with back of spoon..
- Filling: preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla; mix until thoroughly combined. Beat in eggs flour and sour cream; mix until smooth. Spoon about 2 tbs mixture over crust in baking cups.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until cheesecake is just set. Remove from oven. Place on cooling grid and cool 5 minutes.
- Cake: prepare cake as directed and spoon over baked cheesecake mixture, filling baking cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until toothpick inserted is clean. Cool cupcakes in pan on cooling grid for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely..
- Ice with cream cheese icing or icing of your choice.
Cupcake Recipes Wilton has the best recipes to help you make moist, fluffy and delicious cupcakes. Whether you're looking to make chocolate, vanilla, red velvet cupcakes, or something else, Wilton has you covered, with lots of easy-to-follow recipes. This smooth and creamy cream cheese recipe is simple and delicious. Light and fluffy in texture learning how to make this homemade cream cheese frosting is all you need to take your red velvet cupcakes and freshly-baked carrot cakes to the next level. Best of all, you only need four ingredients to get started with this sweet frosting.