You can make Fennel salad using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Fennel salad
- Prepare 1 cup of thinly sliced fennel, I used bulb and some of the stems.
- Prepare 3 cups of thinly sliced Iceberg lettuce.
- It’s 3 ounces of Genoa salami.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced smoked ham.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 of diced apples, I used red delicious apples.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoon of saffron infused oil, see my recipe with same name.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dill weed.
- You need to taste of whole leaf oregano.
- Prepare to taste of basil.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- Prepare to taste of ground black pepper.
- You need to taste of your favorite salad dressing, I used apple cider vinaigrette by Kens Steakhouse.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of green stuffed olives.
- You need 1/2 cup of pinenuts.
Fennel salad instructions
- Slice the salami thinly. Add lemon juice to fennel and apples to keep from turning colors..
- Mix all the ingredients. Dress with your favorite salad dressing.
- Toast the pine nuts. Add them as topping..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
recipe by skunkmonkey101 @cookpad