Bourbon Pecan Pie.
You can make Bourbon Pecan Pie using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bourbon Pecan Pie
- Prepare 3 of eggs, large.
- Prepare 3 1/2 oz of brown sugar.
- You need 6 oz of golden syrup.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter, melted and slightly cooled.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of bourbon.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 10 oz of pecans (8 oz chopped/2 oz whole).
Bourbon Pecan Pie instructions
- Have a prepared pie crust at the ready. If you want to make homemade crust, search my recipes for flake pie crust (that is recipe I used for this pie in pictures).
- Preheat oven 350°F. For filling:.
- Whisk together eggs, sugar, golden syrup, butter, ,bourbon, vanilla, and salt together. Set aside for a few minutes..
- Evenly sprinkle 8 ounces of chopped pecans in the prepared pie crust..
- Pour filling over pecans. It will fill in between pecans. Some of the oceans will float a little..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven and place remaining 2 ounces of whole pecans around border of crust. Return to oven..
- Bake another 10 minutes, until the center is set and a sewer inserted in center comes out clean..
- Cool on wire rack. Enjoy!.