Pioneer Woman’s Pecan Pie.
You can cook Pioneer Woman’s Pecan Pie using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pioneer Woman’s Pecan Pie
- It’s 1 cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 cup of Corn Syrup.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Melted Butter (Salted).
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped Pecans.
Pioneer Woman’s Pecan Pie step by step
- Mix sugar, brown sugar, salt, corn syrup, butter, eggs, and vanilla together in a bowl..
- Pour chopped pecans in the bottom of the unbaked pie shell..
- Pour syrup mixture over the top. Cover top and crust lightly/gently with foil. Bake pie at 350º for 30 minutes. Remove foil, then continue baking for 20 minutes, being careful not to burn the crust or pecans..
- Note: PIE SHOULD NOT BE OVERLY JIGGLY WHEN YOU REMOVE IT FROM THE OVEN. If it shakes a lot, cover with foil and bake for an additional 20 minute or until set. Required baking time seems to vary widely with this recipe. Sometimes it takes 50 minutes; sometimes it takes 75!.