Crispy Rice with tamarind sauce.
You can make Crispy Rice with tamarind sauce using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Rice with tamarind sauce
- Prepare of Cooked Thai Rice Crispy Cakes.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need 200 g. of Of Minced pork.
- You need 2 tsp of Tamarind sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of palm sugar.
- It’s 50 g of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 20 g. of Of Chilli paste.
- You need of Peanuts.
Crispy Rice with tamarind sauce instructions
- Making Thai rice crispy cake.heat pan Heat pan ready fried Rice crispy cake Pour the mixture into pan, tin or any other shaped pan (Try to make circle) Bake for 10 minutes or until they tops are brown and all sides are completely crispy.
- Make the sauce: Add all sauce ingredients to a small bowl and whisk to combine. Then pour in to the pan to cook..