Basbousa cake. This Egyptian recipe for sweet semolina cake is incredibly easy to make. It's topped with a delicious rosewater and lemon syrup. This cake is very popular all over the Middle East and every country makes it slightly different.
Basically Basbousa (also known as revani or harissa) cake is a semolina cake with coconut. Basbousa, an Egyptian semolina cake with yogurt is one of the best Egyptian desserts that comes out fairly quick. Today I am sharing the BEST basbousa recipe that everyone was raving about. You can make Basbousa cake using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basbousa cake
- It’s 2 cup of suji.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar powder.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanila extract.
- It’s 1 cup of yogurt /milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- You need of Sugar syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare Half of cup water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Rose water.
This traditional Middle Eastern dessert comes together in just one Basbousa (Semolina Cake). Recipe adapted from Vian Alnidawi and Sara Nassr, Comal Heritage. Basbousa cake is a nice sweet-smelling made with baking powder, semolina, all-purpose flour Let's learn how to make basbousa cake recipe with coconut (in Urdu) with step by step pictorial guide by. Basbousa is a Middle eastern Dessert which is basically sweet semolina cake.
Basbousa cake step by step
- Sab se pehle eggs bit kar lain.
- Phr is main sugar powder add karein.
- Phr oil mix kar lain.
- Phr is main vanilla extract milay.
- Phr suji dal kar mix kar lain.
- Phr is main baking powder dal kar mix kar lain.
- Phr coconut add karein.
- Phr yogurt ya milk add kar lain.
- Oven ko 5 minute ke liya garam karein or cake ki tray ko greez kar lain.
- Phr is mixture ko halki anch main half hour kay liya bake karne rakh dain.
- Phr baking ke baad thanda kar lay or is main sugar syrup dal kar coconut se sajha dein than you.
It is also called revani or namoura in some parts. Basbousa (also namoura, revani, and other names) is a traditional Middle Eastern sweet cake that originated in Egypt. It is made from a semolina batter in a pan, sweetened with orange flower water. Rava Cake, popularly known as Basbousa are small cakes made of semolina soaked in simple syrup. This post may contain This simple cake is one of the many ways I can relive the good memories while still being glad we've.