Yogurt Carrot Waffles.
You can make Yogurt Carrot Waffles using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yogurt Carrot Waffles
- Prepare 50 grams of Carrot.
- It’s 100 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 30 grams of Sugar (cane sugar or a similar unrefined sugar is recommended).
- You need 5 grams of Baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 100 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 50 grams of Plain yogurt (non-sweetened).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 20 grams of Unsalted butter.
Yogurt Carrot Waffles step by step
- Grate the carrot with the skin still on. Melt the butter either in the microwave or a hot water bath and set aside..
- Mix the cake flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in a bowl well..
- Add the milk, yogurt, and egg to the bowl, then mix it well in a round motion..
- Add the grated carrot and melted butter and mix well..
- Heat a waffle maker and grease it with butter (not included in the ingredients list), then pour the batter on the iron and grill the waffles..
- Put the waffles on a plate and top them with butter or honey. All done!♪.