Dry fruits milkshake.
You can have Dry fruits milkshake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dry fruits milkshake
- You need 100 ml of chilled milk.
- Prepare 4 of dates.
- You need 2 of anjeer/ dried fig.
- Prepare 4-5 of kaju/ cashew.
- Prepare 5-6 of badam/ almonds.
- You need 4 of pistachios.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar (optional).
- It’s of To Garnish with.
- Prepare as needed of Chopped nuts powder.
Dry fruits milkshake step by step
- First soak anjeer, and dates in hot water for few minutes. Remove seeds from dates. Slightly roast the dry fruits in a pan. Cool for sometime.In a dry mixer jar, take cashew, badam, pistachios, grind it to coarse powder..
- Filter the water. Take a mixer jar and crush anjeer, and badam. In the same jar, add chilled milk..
- Now add dry fruits powder. Run a mixer for 2-3 run. If required add little sugar. Take out in glass. And Keep it in fridge for sometime. Remove from fridge before serving. Garnish the top of serving glass with dry fruits..
- Chilled Dry fruits milkshake is ready to serve..
recipe by Chaya Haridoss @cookpad