Granny's Sock It To Me Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.
You can make Granny's Sock It To Me Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Granny's Sock It To Me Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- It’s 1 Box of Duncan Hines Yellow Cake Mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 C. of Granulated White Sugar.
- You need 1 C. of Mazola Oil.
- It’s 1/2 Pint of Sour Cream.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 C. of Chopped Pecans (or Nut of your choice).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 5 tsp of Light Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1-2 containters of Duncan Hines Cream Cheese Frosting.
Granny's Sock It To Me Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting step by step
- Grease and Flour Bundt Pan and set pan aside..
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl add cake mix and set aside..
- In another medium size mixing bowl add white sugar, oil, eggs, sour cream, vanilla, chopped pecans (or nut of your choice). Mix everything together well..
- Add liquid mixture to cake mix and mix well together. Pour 1/2 of batter into prepared pan..
- In a small bowl mix brown sugar and cinnamon together. Sprinkle over batter in pan..
- Add rest of cake batter to pan..
- Bake cake in a preheated 350°F oven for 1 hour. Let cake cool in pan til just slightly warm. Then invert onto a serving plate..
- Let cake cool completely then frost cake with Cream Cheese Frosting. Serve and Enjoy..