Pumpkin soup. Quick and easy spicy pumpkin soup made with pumpkin purée, onions, fresh ginger, chicken stock, cream, and a mixture of curry, cumin, and coriander. Pumpkin soup is a usually 'bound' (thick) soup made from a purée of pumpkin. It is made by combining the meat of a blended pumpkin with broth or stock.
Your mama's gonna be so proud. Watch how to make the best pumpkin soup in this short recipe video! This creamy (yet cream-less) soup features incredible roasted pumpkin flavor. You can cook Pumpkin soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin soup
- Prepare half of a pumpkin about 1.5 kg.
- It’s 2 of medium potatoes.
- You need 2 of TBP olive oil.
- It’s 25 grams of butter.
- It’s of white onion.
- It’s 10 grams of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need 1500 ml of water.
Pumpkin soup in the fall is something that never gets old. It's healthy, super creamy, and keeps you cozy. You can use various winter squashes to make this soup but our top two favorite types are sugar. Pumpkin Soup is one of the best fall soups you'll ever taste.
Pumpkin soup instructions
- Roast the pumpkin in a 180 degrees C oven for 40 minutes or till fork tender.
- Scoop the pumpkin with a spoon in a bowl..
- Finely chop the onions, fry in olive oil, add salt and pepper..
- Add the pumpkin to the onions, add the potatoes cubed, then add 1500 my fresh water. Add butter..
- Let to boil, blend to a smooth texture. Let it boil then serve.
A creamy base is loaded with bacon, pumpkin, spices, and pureed until smooth. This easy squash soup is the perfect fall recipe! Oh my gourd, these pumpkin soups are delicious. Thick and Creamy Pumpkin Soup is our family recipe and a favourite weekly soup! Luckily, pumpkin soup is a very easy meal to make, even if you're a beginner in the kitchen.