Pecan pie bites. These Pecan Pie Bites are the cutest addition to your Thanksgiving dessert menu. They're easy to And they taste exactly like pecan pie—only miniaturized. Here's the printable recipe over at Land O'.
These bites are so simple to whip. Mash-up two holiday favorites – cookies and pecan pie for a fun holiday treat. The easiest pie you'll ever make! You can cook Pecan pie bites using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pecan pie bites
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of pecans.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of soft butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. His recipe for sticky pecan pie bites dunked into leftover turkey gravy — an after-hours snack among chefs he knows — hits those notes perfectly. The bite-size, bourbon-spiked pecan bars work on their. Cram all the amazing flavor of pecan pie into these bite-sized treats that are perfect for parties and gift-giving alike.
Pecan pie bites instructions
- Mix sugar, butter til fluffy and light. Add eggs and flavorings. Mix well..
- Add flour and pecans. Mix til blended..
- Cook at 350, 17-20 min. Cool 2 min. Remove immediately from greased mini muffin pan or use foil liners.
These pecan pie bites are cute, bite sized, quick & easy to make, & filled w/ a maple I should warn you though, these pecan pie bites are ridiculously dangerous. If you're not planning on bringing these. Get your pecan pie fix the healthy way with these raw vegan pecan pie energy bites! These irresistible pie bites melt in your mouth for an explosion of chocolatey sweetness! Stir in pecans and chocolate chips.