5 ingredient carrot cake bites 🥕🥕 (No sugar, No flours, No Dairy). This is very crumbly though but we loved it. Naturally sweetened with just bananas and carrots. If you want it a little sweeter, you can drizzle honey on top!
It's super easy to make (shred the carrots, chop the pineapple, mash the banana, mix everything together, pop in the oven) and doesn't take long to cook, or to cool. Naturally sweetened with dates and coconut, these carrot cake bites are a no-bake snack that will satisfy your sweet tooth and help improve your health. Gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan – these snacks pack in plenty of cancer-fighting nutrients with added spices to boost up antioxidants. You can make 5 ingredient carrot cake bites 🥕🥕 (No sugar, No flours, No Dairy) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 5 ingredient carrot cake bites 🥕🥕 (No sugar, No flours, No Dairy)
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of almond meal (or oat flour).
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened dessicated coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrots (about 150g).
- It’s of Optional (Add-ins).
- You need of Cinnamon.
- You need of Walnuts.
- Prepare of Raisins.
Put the flaxseeds/linseeds and water in a small bowl. Whisk the seeds into the water with a fork until the mixture starts to feel like the. Hope you like this Healthy Carrot Cake Recipe – No Sugar No Butter All the worlds problems are now solved.
5 ingredient carrot cake bites 🥕🥕 (No sugar, No flours, No Dairy) instructions
- Purée or shred carrots. Set aside. I only have a stick blender and have to pulse it serveral times in small batches. It works though :).
- Blend bananas and eggs. Set aside..
- Mix almond flour and coconut together. Add in banana and egg mixture. Than fold in carrots and any optional add-ons..
- Bake at 200 degrees for 40-45 mins. I made mine in a small loaf pan. Makes about 8 square bites..
But really, these no bake cake balls are perfect for the holidays, parties, your sweet tooth, and more! You can adapt the recipe to make them allergy friendly, or even paleo and vegan friendly. See more ideas about Recipes, Food, Cooking recipes. No-Bake Carrot Cake Bites When you're in need of a quick, healthy snack (or sweet treat), these carrot cake bites are the perfect recipe! They require no cooking, are quick to make, slightly sweet and packed with healthy ingredients!