You can make Pecan Pie using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Pecan Pie
- You need 1 cup of dark corn syrup.
- Prepare 3 of eggs (beaten).
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter (melted).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of pecans (I like a mixture of halves & chopped).
- It’s 1 of raw pie crust (deep dish).
Pecan Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, stir the first 5 ingredients thoroughly.
- Pour into pie crust and cover with pecans.
- Bake on middle rack for 60 minutes.
- Cover pie with foil and bake an additional 10-15 minutes (until middle is springy).
- Cool for 2-3 hours before slicing (or it'll be runny!).