Banana cake with chocolate filling. Line each bottom with a cut-to-size parchment or wax paper circle. Spray tops of paper and set aside. Stir pudding; spread half over the frosting.
Frost sides and decorate top edge of cake with remaining frosting. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. You can have Banana cake with chocolate filling using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana cake with chocolate filling
- You need 2 cup of white flour.
- Prepare 3/4 of white sugar or brown sugar.
- You need 1 pc of egg.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 pcs of ripe banana smash.
- You need 30 GRMS of butter.
- You need 50 GRMS of chocolate bite size.
Cream cheese frosting and banana go so well together – plus I love how cream cheese frosting isn't as sweet as a traditional buttercream. How to Make Chocolate Banana Filling (for Cakes). A tasty combination for filling a sponge or other cake. This one is popular with children.
Banana cake with chocolate filling step by step
- In mixing bowl mixed all ingredients except chocolate. In circle baking pan brush with butter. Pour banana cake mixture then add chocolate inside down. Then baked. 40 minutes cooking time in 180*c..
Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon just to combine. Pour the batter into the three prepared pans equally (using a kitchen scale is most accurate). Not bread, not muffin… tender, delicate banana cake. I filled them with an equally light banana mousse that is super easy to make (simply fold whipped cream into some pureed banana… though I added a bit of gelatin for stability, if your cupcakes won't be sitting out for a long time you can certainly leave that part out). This banana cake with fresh banana curd is one for the archives… lovely and rich and the perfect combination of naturally sweet and satisfying!