Raw Vegan Pad Thai.
You can make Raw Vegan Pad Thai using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raw Vegan Pad Thai
- It’s of Carrot.
- Prepare of Courgette.
- You need of cucumber.
- Prepare of sharp apple (optional) Squeeze with lime if you are not eating straight away or it will brown.
- It’s of beansprouts.
- Prepare of fresh herbs and micro herbs.
- Prepare of fresh sprouted seeds (optional).
- It’s of shallot.
- You need of red onion.
- Prepare of spring onions.
- It’s of Raw crushed nuts (optional).
- It’s of red and 1 green chili (chopped to your taste, you may like a spicy or less spicy version).
- It’s of lime wedges.
- Prepare of For the sauce.
- Prepare of fresh tamarind paste.
- It’s of date or 1 tablespoon of agave syrup.
- It’s of crushed garlic (more if you like).
- You need of crushed ginger (more if you like).
- You need of Tamari.
- You need of lime (juice).
Raw Vegan Pad Thai step by step
- Wash and dry the vegetables and herbs. Ribbon the vegetables. Chop the chili pepper and herbs and crush the nuts ready to garnish..
- Combine the ingredients for the sauce in a small blender. Taste and adjust as to your preference..
- Drizzle the sauce on to the salad and garnish with lots of fresh, chopped chili (if you like it spicy) fresh nuts if you are using them and a wedge of lime..
recipe by Nourish @cookpad