Bread cake. These easy cake and quick bread recipes are ideal for tucking into a lunchbox to be enjoyed for dessert or an afternoon treat. Choose from banana, zucchini, and pumpkin bread; applesauce, carrot, and chocolate cakes; and lots more. Moist, spice-kissed carrot cake is baked in lunchbox-friendly loaf form.
This is a very versatile and fast cake recipe. Not only is it moist and delicious, the same batter can be used to make banana bread and muffins. Delicious frosted with chocolate or cream cheese frosting. You can have Bread cake using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Bread cake
- You need 9 of Bread slices.
- It’s As needed of Sugar syrup.
- It’s As needed of Whipeed cream.
- Prepare As needed of Stawberry essence.
- You need As needed of cherry.
Often people outside Yorkshire will be confused if a Yorkshireman asks for a breadcake, because they don't know anything about Yorkshire bakeries. In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well with each addition. You can enrich Chocolate Bread Cake with other ingredients such as, amaretti, dried or fresh fruit, raisins, candied fruit, depending on your taste.
Bread cake step by step
- Firstly, Cut bread slices in heart shape.Now take slices of bread and apply sugar syrup on it..
- Now blend whipped cream in a bowl with spoon or in electric blender. After this apply the blended cream on bread surface to cover it completely. Now decorated with whipped toping cream and cherry or the way you wanted to be..
- Finally, Refrigerate for 30 minutes and enjoy bread cake recipe..
In large bowl, beat yellow cake mix, eggs, and bananas until well mixed. Fold in chocolate chips and sprinkles. One main different between bread and cake is the ingredients that we use to make bread and cake. Breads are food items that are made by cooking dough of flour and water, with or without the addition of leavening agents. Cake mix banana bread is one of the easiest ways to make banana bread!