Pineapple-Walnut Slice Cake.
You can cook Pineapple-Walnut Slice Cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Pineapple-Walnut Slice Cake
- Prepare 150 gm of maida.
- It’s 1/2 tin of condensed milk.
- You need 6 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 11/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soda bi carb.
- It’s 3/4 cup of pineapple syrup from tin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pineapple essence.
- It’s 1/2 cup of walnuts pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried pineapple pieces(optional).
- Prepare 1 pinch of saffron for colour.
Pineapple-Walnut Slice Cake step by step
- Seive trice maida, baking powder and soda-bi-carb mixture.make four parts…keep aside. On the oven on high temperature for preheating..
- In mixing bowl add butter,beat it for few minutes add condensed milk again beat for few minutes. Add one part of maida mixture,mix well add little pineapple syrup.. mix well, similarly repeat the process..till all maida mixture and pineapple syrup used up. Lastly add saffron strands and pineapple essence mix & make smooth cake batter..
- Add & mix 1/4 cup of each walnut-pineapple pieces..in batter. Pour into Butterpaper lined rectangular cake. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of each walnut-pineapple pieces..
- Bake in preheated oven at 250C for 10 mins..then lower the temperature to 180..bake for 35 mins..
- Cool completely and cut slices with sharp knife..
recipe by Jasmin Motta _ #BeingMotta @cookpad