Chocolate Pecan Pie. This is made just like a traditional pecan pie, with the addition of chocolate chips. Review Body: Best chocolate bourbon pecan pie I've made! Review Body: Made this pie for Thanksgiving but substituted Bacardi Dark rum for bourbon and everyone loved it!
If you think nothing can make pecan pie more scrumptious, think again! This impossible healthy chocolate pecan pie is vegan, gluten-free, and completely free of The first time I made this healthy chocolate pecan pie, I used Mori Nu firm silken tofu, which added incredible. It's so silky and smooth, you won't be able to put your fork down. —Anna Jones, Coppell, Texas. You can cook Chocolate Pecan Pie using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Prepare 1 of refrigerated pie crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter (melted).
- You need 2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of dark corn syrup.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground Allspice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of pecan halves.
Southerners often add a splash of bourbon or rum to the filling which. Our dark chocolate pecan pie recipe is the perfect way to close out a Sunday dinner. Chocolate Pecan Pie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Cover bottom of pie crust with pecans.
Chocolate Pecan Pie step by step
- Line 9-inch deep dish pie plate with pie crust. Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 7 minutes. Remove crust from oven. Reduce temperature to 325..
- Meanwhile, microwave chocolate chips and milk in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Pour chocolate evenly over crust..
- Beat eggs in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Slowly pour mixture over chocolate layer. Place ring of foil around edges of crust to prevent over-browning..
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until filling is puffed and center is still soft enough to move when shaken gently. Cool completly on wire rack..
Add the corn syrup, sugar, bourbon and the chopped chocolate. Stir until all ingredients are combined. This Chocolate-Bourbon Pecan Pie has the rich, gooey texture you crave in every bite. Southerners often add a splash of bourbon or rum to the filling which. My easy Chocolate Pecan Pie is as good as it gets when it comes to healthy Thanksgiving desserts.