You can make Khajoor milkshake using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Khajoor milkshake
- You need 100 gms of Dates.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cardomom or vanilla essence.
- It’s To tsste of Sugar(optional).
Khajoor milkshake instructions
- If dates are seedless then can be used directly or else de-seed the dates and keep..
- Boil milk with water. Once boiling add the seedless khajoor and lower the flame..
- After 8 to 10 mins. Switch off te flame and leave the mixture to cool. Check if the dates are soft..
- Once the milk had cooled down transfer it to a mixie jar. To it add cardomom or vanilla essence, sugar (as per your taste)..
- Grind them well..
- It's ready! Serve it in a glass. It'll taste better if served cold..
recipe by Divya Prabhu @cookpad