Pumpkin Chocolate Muffins. These easy pumpkin muffins are loaded with spices and chocolate chips and make a delicious fall treat. These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are moist pumpkin spiced treats dotted with chocolate chips. This is the only recipe you will ever need!
Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins with Apple Cider Caramel. What is it about pumpkin that makes me want to load it into every possible recipe once fall rolls around? There's just something so irresistibly cozy and festive about. You can cook Pumpkin Chocolate Muffins using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Chocolate Muffins
- You need 2 1/4 cups of oats.
- It’s 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 tbsp of coconut oil, melted (or 4 tbsp almond butter).
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 of tsb salt.
- Prepare 1 of tsb cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
And if there's one thing I love about this time of year it's that my body begins craving slightly heartier, soul-warming foods. Plus they contain no sugar or refined flour and are the perfect Fall snack, breakfast, or. These chocolate pumpkin muffins have double the chocolate, which means double the decadence! Remember my double chocolate pumpkin cookies that you all drooled and ooh-ed and aah-ed over?
Pumpkin Chocolate Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Use a food processor to mix all ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Once mixed just fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using cupcake liners for a cupcake tray, place a heaping tbs of the mix into each.
- Bake for 17 minutes.
These moist, dense, gooey pumpkin chocolate muffins are not only vegan and gluten-free, but These rich and chocolaty gluten-free and vegan muffins have been enjoyed by everyone lucky. These chocolate chip pumpkin muffins are the perfect Fall treat. Great for an indulgent breakfast, snack, or even dessert! How to make The Best Pumpkin Muffins Recipe with Chocolate Chips Chocolate Chip Vegan Pumpkin Muffins — These vegan pumpkin muffins are studded with mini semi-sweet chocolate chips. Plus, they're packed with five different warming spices.